BioWare helping on Darkspore RPG
EA Maxis has primary responsibility for completing role-playing game Darkspore, yet a helping hand from BioWare can't hurt.
GameSpot confirms from a Comic Con San Diego panel that Edmonton-based BioWare is indeed providing help to Maxis in the development of Darkspore.
The role-playing game, which is based on the evolutionary-themed universe of Spore, features class-based combat abilities and customisable characters pulled together in a story-driven campaign.
One exciting piece of news broken during the panel was the game's support of cooperative play. While it's not clear if this refers to online co-op or local teaming up, either is welcome.
Darkspore will be available for PC in February 2011.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone