BioWare helping on Darkspore RPG
EA Maxis has primary responsibility for completing role-playing game Darkspore, yet a helping hand from BioWare can't hurt.
GameSpot confirms from a Comic Con San Diego panel that Edmonton-based BioWare is indeed providing help to Maxis in the development of Darkspore.
The role-playing game, which is based on the evolutionary-themed universe of Spore, features class-based combat abilities and customisable characters pulled together in a story-driven campaign.
One exciting piece of news broken during the panel was the game's support of cooperative play. While it's not clear if this refers to online co-op or local teaming up, either is welcome.
Darkspore will be available for PC in February 2011.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan