BioWare helping on Darkspore RPG
EA Maxis has primary responsibility for completing role-playing game Darkspore, yet a helping hand from BioWare can't hurt.
GameSpot confirms from a Comic Con San Diego panel that Edmonton-based BioWare is indeed providing help to Maxis in the development of Darkspore.
The role-playing game, which is based on the evolutionary-themed universe of Spore, features class-based combat abilities and customisable characters pulled together in a story-driven campaign.
One exciting piece of news broken during the panel was the game's support of cooperative play. While it's not clear if this refers to online co-op or local teaming up, either is welcome.
Darkspore will be available for PC in February 2011.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon