BioWare helping on Darkspore RPG
EA Maxis has primary responsibility for completing role-playing game Darkspore, yet a helping hand from BioWare can't hurt.
GameSpot confirms from a Comic Con San Diego panel that Edmonton-based BioWare is indeed providing help to Maxis in the development of Darkspore.
The role-playing game, which is based on the evolutionary-themed universe of Spore, features class-based combat abilities and customisable characters pulled together in a story-driven campaign.
One exciting piece of news broken during the panel was the game's support of cooperative play. While it's not clear if this refers to online co-op or local teaming up, either is welcome.
Darkspore will be available for PC in February 2011.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday