BioWare helping on Darkspore RPG
EA Maxis has primary responsibility for completing role-playing game Darkspore, yet a helping hand from BioWare can't hurt.
GameSpot confirms from a Comic Con San Diego panel that Edmonton-based BioWare is indeed providing help to Maxis in the development of Darkspore.
The role-playing game, which is based on the evolutionary-themed universe of Spore, features class-based combat abilities and customisable characters pulled together in a story-driven campaign.
One exciting piece of news broken during the panel was the game's support of cooperative play. While it's not clear if this refers to online co-op or local teaming up, either is welcome.
Darkspore will be available for PC in February 2011.
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online