Toy Story 3 dethrones Crackdown 2
UK weekly sales figures are out and Disney has ousted Microsoft's Xbox 360-exclusive from the top of the charts.
Toy Story 3 has taken the top spot on the UK weekly sales chart according firm GFK Chart-Track.
Not only did Crackdown 2 get bumped from first by the movie tie-in game, but it slipped all the way to no. 10 (or more appropriately 10th place since I doubt Prime Minister Cameron is staying up until 2:00a playing Crackdown 2).
Red Dead Redemption climbed a couple notches for a second place finish, continue it's stellar run. Rockstar's game is the top-selling so far of 2010. Only one new game made the list: Dragon Quest IX at number 9.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer