Street Fighter III Online outed
New online iteration of Street Fighter III is in the works, though Capcom is being coy about the details.
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition is in development as 1UP reports, but precisely where it's ending up and the features it'll including is something that has yet to be clarified.
During a panel at Comic Con San Diego producer Yoshinori Ono said, "[It's] not going to come out in the immediate future, but just let everyone know that Street Fighter 3 is coming back." Ono encouraged suggestions for features and characters as development on the game ramps up.
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition will presumably be available for download on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 sometime in 2011.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One