Activision: GoldenEye 007 the Wii game the core has been waiting for
Activision's producer for GoldenEye 007 on the Wii, Julian Widdows reckons that this is the game that will finally break the core market for the Wii.
In an interview with Gamasutra Widdows said that he believes that GoldenEye 007 can do for the core gamers on the Wii what it did for FPS titles on consoles when it arrived on the N64.
Widdows said: "I think there's an awareness within Nintendo as well as in Activision that the Wii has potential that hasn't been realized yet, and that's [capturing] the rest of the core audience."
He added: "We're confident that [GoldenEye] holds such a special place in gamers' hearts and gaming history, it's not only going to attract people who game, but attract more people wholesale."
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date