Activision: GoldenEye 007 the Wii game the core has been waiting for
Activision's producer for GoldenEye 007 on the Wii, Julian Widdows reckons that this is the game that will finally break the core market for the Wii.
In an interview with Gamasutra Widdows said that he believes that GoldenEye 007 can do for the core gamers on the Wii what it did for FPS titles on consoles when it arrived on the N64.
Widdows said: "I think there's an awareness within Nintendo as well as in Activision that the Wii has potential that hasn't been realized yet, and that's [capturing] the rest of the core audience."
He added: "We're confident that [GoldenEye] holds such a special place in gamers' hearts and gaming history, it's not only going to attract people who game, but attract more people wholesale."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date