EA Sports partners up with the Premier League
EA Sports has announced a new partnership with the Barclays Premier League beginning with the new football season.
In a deal similar to the deal they struct with ESPN for the NFL coverage, all the Premiership coverage will feature EA Sports branding for the new season.
EA Sports will also be providing enhancements that will allow better match day analysis and fan interaction.
Matt Bilbey, Vice President of Football, EA Sports said: "As the most watched domestic football competition in the world, the Barclays Premier League delivers tremendous global exposure and direct access to one of the most passionate football audiences in the world. Partnering with the Premier League further establishes EA SPORTS and its FIFA franchise as the ultimate, authentic football gaming experience. We look forward to adding further in-game authenticity with the direct access to the Player Performance Index as well as releasing new ways to leverage our technology to enhance the fans enjoyment of Barclays Premier League football on and beyond match day each week."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny