EA Sports partners up with the Premier League
EA Sports has announced a new partnership with the Barclays Premier League beginning with the new football season.
In a deal similar to the deal they struct with ESPN for the NFL coverage, all the Premiership coverage will feature EA Sports branding for the new season.
EA Sports will also be providing enhancements that will allow better match day analysis and fan interaction.
Matt Bilbey, Vice President of Football, EA Sports said: "As the most watched domestic football competition in the world, the Barclays Premier League delivers tremendous global exposure and direct access to one of the most passionate football audiences in the world. Partnering with the Premier League further establishes EA SPORTS and its FIFA franchise as the ultimate, authentic football gaming experience. We look forward to adding further in-game authenticity with the direct access to the Player Performance Index as well as releasing new ways to leverage our technology to enhance the fans enjoyment of Barclays Premier League football on and beyond match day each week."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone