Dragon Quest IX finally out in Europe tomorrow
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will finally hit stores in the UK and Europe tomorrow.
Dragon Quest IX invites players to create a fully customised character and adventure through a huge world with around 200 hours worth of gameplay.
As well as a single player mode, Dragon Quest IX, can be enjoyed with up to four player in co-operative multiplayer mode. Players will also be able to share character information, greetings and treasure maps over the wi-fi connection.
Nintendo will also be updating the game with downloadable quests every week for the next year.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Skies is out on the Nintendo DS on the 23rd of July.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent