Dragon Quest IX finally out in Europe tomorrow
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will finally hit stores in the UK and Europe tomorrow.
Dragon Quest IX invites players to create a fully customised character and adventure through a huge world with around 200 hours worth of gameplay.
As well as a single player mode, Dragon Quest IX, can be enjoyed with up to four player in co-operative multiplayer mode. Players will also be able to share character information, greetings and treasure maps over the wi-fi connection.
Nintendo will also be updating the game with downloadable quests every week for the next year.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Skies is out on the Nintendo DS on the 23rd of July.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year