Dragon Quest IX finally out in Europe tomorrow
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will finally hit stores in the UK and Europe tomorrow.
Dragon Quest IX invites players to create a fully customised character and adventure through a huge world with around 200 hours worth of gameplay.
As well as a single player mode, Dragon Quest IX, can be enjoyed with up to four player in co-operative multiplayer mode. Players will also be able to share character information, greetings and treasure maps over the wi-fi connection.
Nintendo will also be updating the game with downloadable quests every week for the next year.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Skies is out on the Nintendo DS on the 23rd of July.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan