Dragon Quest IX finally out in Europe tomorrow
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will finally hit stores in the UK and Europe tomorrow.
Dragon Quest IX invites players to create a fully customised character and adventure through a huge world with around 200 hours worth of gameplay.
As well as a single player mode, Dragon Quest IX, can be enjoyed with up to four player in co-operative multiplayer mode. Players will also be able to share character information, greetings and treasure maps over the wi-fi connection.
Nintendo will also be updating the game with downloadable quests every week for the next year.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Skies is out on the Nintendo DS on the 23rd of July.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One