Dragon Quest IX finally out in Europe tomorrow
The ninth entry in the Dragon Quest series will finally hit stores in the UK and Europe tomorrow.
Dragon Quest IX invites players to create a fully customised character and adventure through a huge world with around 200 hours worth of gameplay.
As well as a single player mode, Dragon Quest IX, can be enjoyed with up to four player in co-operative multiplayer mode. Players will also be able to share character information, greetings and treasure maps over the wi-fi connection.
Nintendo will also be updating the game with downloadable quests every week for the next year.
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Skies is out on the Nintendo DS on the 23rd of July.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update