EA unveils Darkspore
EA has unveiled the next title to come out of their Maxis Studio - an action RPG based on the Spore universe called Darkspore.
The new action RPG will pit players in a race against time to save the universe from the evil Darkspore in single player mode or co-operatively with up to four friends.
Darkspore promises limitless upgrades and customisations available through body parts collected on each planet level.
Maxis GM, Lucy Bradshaw said: "Darkspore is inspired in part by the award-winning creature editor tech of Spore, but also in large part from the team's own passion for gaming and prior experience. The team has combined these inspirations to produce a unique take on the action RPG genre."
Darkspore is destined for PC early next year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes