Hardcore Kinect titles within a year
Although Microsoft is aiming for a casual audience with Kinect, the company is promising hardcore titles within 18 months of its launch.
GamesIndustry.bizspoke with Microsoft about the possibility of hardcore titles coming to Kinect. European executive Chris Lewis explained that hardcore games are coming, but it'll be a long wait.
"I think all of the different types of gaming experiences you describe will become available over the coming 18 months or so."
Nintendo made a similar promise following the launch of Wii. Remember how well they fulfilled that promise? Enjoy the wait.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update