Rockstar has top-selling 2010 title
Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption is the best-selling game of 2010 so far, but with several months to go can it hang on to number one?
IGN has a list of the US top 10 best-selling games of the year so far as enumerated by research firm NPD Group and it's a surprising squad.
Although 2010 release Red Dead Redemption tops the list, the next two games--New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--debuted last November.
Red Dead Redemption is certain to stay on the list come year's end, but watch for Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops to give it a run for its money.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though