Rockstar has top-selling 2010 title
Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption is the best-selling game of 2010 so far, but with several months to go can it hang on to number one?
IGN has a list of the US top 10 best-selling games of the year so far as enumerated by research firm NPD Group and it's a surprising squad.
Although 2010 release Red Dead Redemption tops the list, the next two games--New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--debuted last November.
Red Dead Redemption is certain to stay on the list come year's end, but watch for Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops to give it a run for its money.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3