Rockstar has top-selling 2010 title
Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption is the best-selling game of 2010 so far, but with several months to go can it hang on to number one?
IGN has a list of the US top 10 best-selling games of the year so far as enumerated by research firm NPD Group and it's a surprising squad.
Although 2010 release Red Dead Redemption tops the list, the next two games--New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--debuted last November.
Red Dead Redemption is certain to stay on the list come year's end, but watch for Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops to give it a run for its money.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent