Rockstar has top-selling 2010 title
Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption is the best-selling game of 2010 so far, but with several months to go can it hang on to number one?
IGN has a list of the US top 10 best-selling games of the year so far as enumerated by research firm NPD Group and it's a surprising squad.
Although 2010 release Red Dead Redemption tops the list, the next two games--New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--debuted last November.
Red Dead Redemption is certain to stay on the list come year's end, but watch for Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops to give it a run for its money.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon