Rockstar has top-selling 2010 title
Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption is the best-selling game of 2010 so far, but with several months to go can it hang on to number one?
IGN has a list of the US top 10 best-selling games of the year so far as enumerated by research firm NPD Group and it's a surprising squad.
Although 2010 release Red Dead Redemption tops the list, the next two games--New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--debuted last November.
Red Dead Redemption is certain to stay on the list come year's end, but watch for Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops to give it a run for its money.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold