Andy Murray gaming habit hits DS
Supposedly dumped last year for paying more attention to his PlayStation 3 than girlfriend, tennis star Andy Murray has taken his gaming habit on the go.
The Daily Mail continues to stalk Murray in the hopes of digging up more on his supposed gaming obsession, this time discovering the 22-year-old likes playing on his Nintendo DS.
The gossip rag highlights hours spent playing games on DS, though doesn't mention any animosity between Murray and his gal pal.
Since when is it a crime for a 22-year-old guy to sink some free time in games? The guy is a tennis player, after all--the irony is tangible.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3