Andy Murray gaming habit hits DS
Supposedly dumped last year for paying more attention to his PlayStation 3 than girlfriend, tennis star Andy Murray has taken his gaming habit on the go.
The Daily Mail continues to stalk Murray in the hopes of digging up more on his supposed gaming obsession, this time discovering the 22-year-old likes playing on his Nintendo DS.
The gossip rag highlights hours spent playing games on DS, though doesn't mention any animosity between Murray and his gal pal.
Since when is it a crime for a 22-year-old guy to sink some free time in games? The guy is a tennis player, after all--the irony is tangible.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year