Andy Murray gaming habit hits DS
Supposedly dumped last year for paying more attention to his PlayStation 3 than girlfriend, tennis star Andy Murray has taken his gaming habit on the go.
The Daily Mail continues to stalk Murray in the hopes of digging up more on his supposed gaming obsession, this time discovering the 22-year-old likes playing on his Nintendo DS.
The gossip rag highlights hours spent playing games on DS, though doesn't mention any animosity between Murray and his gal pal.
Since when is it a crime for a 22-year-old guy to sink some free time in games? The guy is a tennis player, after all--the irony is tangible.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One