Andy Murray gaming habit hits DS
Supposedly dumped last year for paying more attention to his PlayStation 3 than girlfriend, tennis star Andy Murray has taken his gaming habit on the go.
The Daily Mail continues to stalk Murray in the hopes of digging up more on his supposed gaming obsession, this time discovering the 22-year-old likes playing on his Nintendo DS.
The gossip rag highlights hours spent playing games on DS, though doesn't mention any animosity between Murray and his gal pal.
Since when is it a crime for a 22-year-old guy to sink some free time in games? The guy is a tennis player, after all--the irony is tangible.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer