Andy Murray gaming habit hits DS
Supposedly dumped last year for paying more attention to his PlayStation 3 than girlfriend, tennis star Andy Murray has taken his gaming habit on the go.
The Daily Mail continues to stalk Murray in the hopes of digging up more on his supposed gaming obsession, this time discovering the 22-year-old likes playing on his Nintendo DS.
The gossip rag highlights hours spent playing games on DS, though doesn't mention any animosity between Murray and his gal pal.
Since when is it a crime for a 22-year-old guy to sink some free time in games? The guy is a tennis player, after all--the irony is tangible.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year