SEGA lifts the hammer on Thor game
SEGA has announced that Thor, the mighty Norse god of thunder is getting his own video game.
The new game will take the form of a third person action title and the story has been penned by Marvel comics regular Matt Fraction.
This is the first time that gamers will be able to guide Thor on a solo adventure as he faces a horde of beasts from Norse mythology and vanquishes them with his legendary hammer Mjolnir.
The more enemies Thor vanquishes the more Valour he earns which he can use to increases his array of skills and powers in battle.
Thor: The Video Game will arrive with a full blown cinematic experience on PS3 and Xbox 360 and a more comic-book style on DS, PSP and Wii in the summer of next year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny