MW2 subscriptions debunked
Rumour of a subscription plan for Modern Warfare 2 and successive instalments has been debunked by publisher Activision.
Despite speculation by numerous parties on the possibility of subscriptions for Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer content, Activision and developers Infinity Ward and Treyarch have convincingly denied the claim.
Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling states, "To be clear: There is not, and will never be, additional fees required to subscribe and play Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer."
Analysts are continuing to fuel the rumour in spite of such a definitive denial, calling into question the general veracity of analyst claims.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free