Capcom vs. Namco game rumoured
Speculation is swirling about a potential Capcom vs. Namco fighting game mash-up, similar to the successful Marvel vs. Capcom series.
GameInformer sifts through all the hints, winks, and teasing for the substantive details on what could be a pair of mash-up fighting games.
According to the magazine, Capcom and Namco are developing their own unique versions entitled Capcom vs. Namco and Namco vs. Capcom, respectively. The two versions would feature fighting mechanics emblematic of the game maker's style.
Neither company is commenting on the matter, but producers from Capcom and Namco are expected to debut a new game later this week at Comic Con San Diego.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer