Fight Night steps back into ring
A new instalment of EA Sports's genre-defining boxing simulation has been announced for release sometime in 2011.
Fight Night Champion does more than ditch the "round" moniker that previous instalments proudly touted, according to producer Brian Hayes promises "the full meal deal with desert and a toy. The whole enchilada. All that and a bag."
IGN spoke with Hayes following the game's announcement, managing to extract scant details about gameplay. The development team is gunning for 60-65 fighters, expanded online features, and a new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" will be introduced.
Fight Night Champion will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today