Fight Night steps back into ring
A new instalment of EA Sports's genre-defining boxing simulation has been announced for release sometime in 2011.
Fight Night Champion does more than ditch the "round" moniker that previous instalments proudly touted, according to producer Brian Hayes promises "the full meal deal with desert and a toy. The whole enchilada. All that and a bag."
IGN spoke with Hayes following the game's announcement, managing to extract scant details about gameplay. The development team is gunning for 60-65 fighters, expanded online features, and a new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" will be introduced.
Fight Night Champion will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam