Fight Night steps back into ring
A new instalment of EA Sports's genre-defining boxing simulation has been announced for release sometime in 2011.
Fight Night Champion does more than ditch the "round" moniker that previous instalments proudly touted, according to producer Brian Hayes promises "the full meal deal with desert and a toy. The whole enchilada. All that and a bag."
IGN spoke with Hayes following the game's announcement, managing to extract scant details about gameplay. The development team is gunning for 60-65 fighters, expanded online features, and a new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" will be introduced.
Fight Night Champion will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon