Fight Night steps back into ring
A new instalment of EA Sports's genre-defining boxing simulation has been announced for release sometime in 2011.
Fight Night Champion does more than ditch the "round" moniker that previous instalments proudly touted, according to producer Brian Hayes promises "the full meal deal with desert and a toy. The whole enchilada. All that and a bag."
IGN spoke with Hayes following the game's announcement, managing to extract scant details about gameplay. The development team is gunning for 60-65 fighters, expanded online features, and a new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" will be introduced.
Fight Night Champion will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent