Fight Night steps back into ring
A new instalment of EA Sports's genre-defining boxing simulation has been announced for release sometime in 2011.
Fight Night Champion does more than ditch the "round" moniker that previous instalments proudly touted, according to producer Brian Hayes promises "the full meal deal with desert and a toy. The whole enchilada. All that and a bag."
IGN spoke with Hayes following the game's announcement, managing to extract scant details about gameplay. The development team is gunning for 60-65 fighters, expanded online features, and a new "Full Spectrum Punch Control" will be introduced.
Fight Night Champion will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year