PS3 3D games limited to 720p to save frame rate
Sony has outlined their policy for producing 3D games for the PS3.
They delivered the news at last week's Develop Conference stating that, while the PS3 is capable of delivering 3D graphics at 1080p it would hinder the frame rate.
In order to produce a smoother and better 3D experience Sony has decided to limit most 3D titles to 720p.
Sony are aiming to deliver all their 3D titles at a minimum of 60 fps.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week