PS3 3D games limited to 720p to save frame rate
Sony has outlined their policy for producing 3D games for the PS3.
They delivered the news at last week's Develop Conference stating that, while the PS3 is capable of delivering 3D graphics at 1080p it would hinder the frame rate.
In order to produce a smoother and better 3D experience Sony has decided to limit most 3D titles to 720p.
Sony are aiming to deliver all their 3D titles at a minimum of 60 fps.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free