PS3 3D games limited to 720p to save frame rate
Sony has outlined their policy for producing 3D games for the PS3.
They delivered the news at last week's Develop Conference stating that, while the PS3 is capable of delivering 3D graphics at 1080p it would hinder the frame rate.
In order to produce a smoother and better 3D experience Sony has decided to limit most 3D titles to 720p.
Sony are aiming to deliver all their 3D titles at a minimum of 60 fps.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes