Black quitting Codemasters before Bodycount is finished
It was announced today that Black creator Stuart Black would be leaving Codemasters in October.
Black will be using the time between now and his departure in October to tie-up his design work on new shooter Bodycount which is seen as the spiritual follow-up to EA's hit Black on the previous generation of hardware.
The announcement follows the departure of Bodycount's executive producer Tom Gillo who also worked on Black alongside Stuart Black.
Adrian Bolton, studio manager at Codemasters Guildford said: "Having created a great vision and direction for Bodycount, Stuart has decided to move on after three years with us. He will see out his design role until October and, through the transition period, will continue to work with the talented development team that will take the game through to completion."
Bodycount is due out at the beginning of next year.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey