Tigon lend a hand with Riddick game
You may already know that Enclave developer Starbreeze are currently working away on the interactive version of Vin Diesel's The Chronicles of Riddick film, however what you may not know is that Vin himself is lending a hand with the project, through his own games development firm Tigon Games.
Tigon head Cos Lazouras confirmed his firm's involvement thusly: "Tigon has worked closely with VU Games and Starbreeze in all aspects of the game's development from the beginning. Aside from Vin lending his face and voice to the game, some other areas we were involved in include story creation, writing of dialogue, directing cinematics, character design, and overseeing the game development from a creative standpoint."
What's more, The Chronicles of Riddick actually seems to be coming along rather nicely, and as a long-time gamer, Diesel's involvement at least means his interests include playability, as well as adding a little Hollywood 'muscle' (haha), to the proceedings: "I have been very fortunate in that I have the ability to get other incredible artists from the film and music worlds to lend their voices, talent and excitement to these games", he commented.
Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this interesting report.
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4