Tigon lend a hand with Riddick game
You may already know that Enclave developer Starbreeze are currently working away on the interactive version of Vin Diesel's The Chronicles of Riddick film, however what you may not know is that Vin himself is lending a hand with the project, through his own games development firm Tigon Games.
Tigon head Cos Lazouras confirmed his firm's involvement thusly: "Tigon has worked closely with VU Games and Starbreeze in all aspects of the game's development from the beginning. Aside from Vin lending his face and voice to the game, some other areas we were involved in include story creation, writing of dialogue, directing cinematics, character design, and overseeing the game development from a creative standpoint."
What's more, The Chronicles of Riddick actually seems to be coming along rather nicely, and as a long-time gamer, Diesel's involvement at least means his interests include playability, as well as adding a little Hollywood 'muscle' (haha), to the proceedings: "I have been very fortunate in that I have the ability to get other incredible artists from the film and music worlds to lend their voices, talent and excitement to these games", he commented.
Thanks to Eurogamer.net for this interesting report.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer