Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA Sept.
Following an unexpected achievement leak over the weekend, developer PopCap Games has officially announced details on the Xbox Live Arcade version of its tower defence game.
The hit game will arrive in glorious high definition come September, boasting two exclusive multiplayer modes - cooperative and competitive VS. - more than a dozen new mini-games, and a batch of achievements.
As we reported over the weekend, the two new multiplayer modes look to be the biggest attraction in this latest port of the game. Previously, Plants vs. Zombies has been released for PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Plants vs. Zombies will be available for download on Xbox 360 in September at a price of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year