Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA Sept.
Following an unexpected achievement leak over the weekend, developer PopCap Games has officially announced details on the Xbox Live Arcade version of its tower defence game.
The hit game will arrive in glorious high definition come September, boasting two exclusive multiplayer modes - cooperative and competitive VS. - more than a dozen new mini-games, and a batch of achievements.
As we reported over the weekend, the two new multiplayer modes look to be the biggest attraction in this latest port of the game. Previously, Plants vs. Zombies has been released for PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Plants vs. Zombies will be available for download on Xbox 360 in September at a price of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May