Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA Sept.
Following an unexpected achievement leak over the weekend, developer PopCap Games has officially announced details on the Xbox Live Arcade version of its tower defence game.
The hit game will arrive in glorious high definition come September, boasting two exclusive multiplayer modes - cooperative and competitive VS. - more than a dozen new mini-games, and a batch of achievements.
As we reported over the weekend, the two new multiplayer modes look to be the biggest attraction in this latest port of the game. Previously, Plants vs. Zombies has been released for PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Plants vs. Zombies will be available for download on Xbox 360 in September at a price of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer