Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA Sept.
Following an unexpected achievement leak over the weekend, developer PopCap Games has officially announced details on the Xbox Live Arcade version of its tower defence game.
The hit game will arrive in glorious high definition come September, boasting two exclusive multiplayer modes - cooperative and competitive VS. - more than a dozen new mini-games, and a batch of achievements.
As we reported over the weekend, the two new multiplayer modes look to be the biggest attraction in this latest port of the game. Previously, Plants vs. Zombies has been released for PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Plants vs. Zombies will be available for download on Xbox 360 in September at a price of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto