Plants vs. Zombies on XBLA Sept.
Following an unexpected achievement leak over the weekend, developer PopCap Games has officially announced details on the Xbox Live Arcade version of its tower defence game.
The hit game will arrive in glorious high definition come September, boasting two exclusive multiplayer modes - cooperative and competitive VS. - more than a dozen new mini-games, and a batch of achievements.
As we reported over the weekend, the two new multiplayer modes look to be the biggest attraction in this latest port of the game. Previously, Plants vs. Zombies has been released for PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Plants vs. Zombies will be available for download on Xbox 360 in September at a price of 1200 Microsoft Points.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below