Crackdown 2 tops UK sales chart
Week sales report puts open-world action game Crackdown 2 on top, continuing the the Xbox 360-exclusive's number one run.
GFK Chart-Track shows continued domination of the weekly sales charts by Microsoft's Crackdown 2, in spite of strong showings by Dance on Broadway, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, and Red Dead Redemption.
Sales of Crackdown 2 were actually down a third from what they were last week, but it still sold well enough to keep Ubisoft's casual dancing game at bay.
Amazingly, Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption continues to sell well, sitting at number four after weeks of stellar sales.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch