Killzone 3 kills loading times dead
Discontent with the jarring effect of loading screens, developer Guerrilla is pledging to do away with them in Killzone 3.
In an interview with AusGamer, Guerrilla's Steven Ter Heide explains that loading times have been eliminated from the game so as to create a seamless experience.
"[L]oading times are pretty much gone and we want to get rid of them completely. So it's going to be one seamless experience. You pop in the disc and play it through from beginning to end -- we want to get rid of that as much as possible."
Other games have done away with loading screens, only to replace them with lengthy corridors or elevator rides. The question is just how will Killzone 3 manage this?
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3