Killzone 3 kills loading times dead
Discontent with the jarring effect of loading screens, developer Guerrilla is pledging to do away with them in Killzone 3.
In an interview with AusGamer, Guerrilla's Steven Ter Heide explains that loading times have been eliminated from the game so as to create a seamless experience.
"[L]oading times are pretty much gone and we want to get rid of them completely. So it's going to be one seamless experience. You pop in the disc and play it through from beginning to end -- we want to get rid of that as much as possible."
Other games have done away with loading screens, only to replace them with lengthy corridors or elevator rides. The question is just how will Killzone 3 manage this?
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power