Killzone 3 kills loading times dead
Discontent with the jarring effect of loading screens, developer Guerrilla is pledging to do away with them in Killzone 3.
In an interview with AusGamer, Guerrilla's Steven Ter Heide explains that loading times have been eliminated from the game so as to create a seamless experience.
"[L]oading times are pretty much gone and we want to get rid of them completely. So it's going to be one seamless experience. You pop in the disc and play it through from beginning to end -- we want to get rid of that as much as possible."
Other games have done away with loading screens, only to replace them with lengthy corridors or elevator rides. The question is just how will Killzone 3 manage this?
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree