Killzone 3 kills loading times dead
Discontent with the jarring effect of loading screens, developer Guerrilla is pledging to do away with them in Killzone 3.
In an interview with AusGamer, Guerrilla's Steven Ter Heide explains that loading times have been eliminated from the game so as to create a seamless experience.
"[L]oading times are pretty much gone and we want to get rid of them completely. So it's going to be one seamless experience. You pop in the disc and play it through from beginning to end -- we want to get rid of that as much as possible."
Other games have done away with loading screens, only to replace them with lengthy corridors or elevator rides. The question is just how will Killzone 3 manage this?
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto