OnLive CEO: not for the hardcore
Following the generally successfully launch of streaming PC gaming platform OnLive, the company's CEO confesses that it's not ideal for the hardcore audience.
CEO Steve Perlman explains to CNET that hardcore gamers may not find much to like in OnLive and might be better off sticking to custom high-end rigs.
"If you're a hardcore gamer and you've got a big rig and you want the highest quality graphics than OnLive is not the place where you're going to play your high-end game."
Perlman encourages trying out the service, but warns that the difference between playing games on a television set versus PC could discourage hardcore gamers.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey