OnLive CEO: not for the hardcore
Following the generally successfully launch of streaming PC gaming platform OnLive, the company's CEO confesses that it's not ideal for the hardcore audience.
CEO Steve Perlman explains to CNET that hardcore gamers may not find much to like in OnLive and might be better off sticking to custom high-end rigs.
"If you're a hardcore gamer and you've got a big rig and you want the highest quality graphics than OnLive is not the place where you're going to play your high-end game."
Perlman encourages trying out the service, but warns that the difference between playing games on a television set versus PC could discourage hardcore gamers.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light