Plants vs. Zombies getting co-op
Previously unseen achievements point to an updated release of tactics game Plants vs. Zombies that will introduce cooperative play.
Xbox360Achievements.org updated their list of achievements for the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade game to include mention of cooperative play.
An achievement named "ZFF's 4 Evr" is awarded when you "Bowl a winner with a friend in Co-Op Wall-Nut Bowling." Another achievement teases a competitive VS. mode. Developer PopCap Games hasn't made any announcements regarding the Xbox 360 version of the game in quite some time, though a press conference schedule for August 2 is likely meant for detailing the downloadable title.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent