Plants vs. Zombies getting co-op
Previously unseen achievements point to an updated release of tactics game Plants vs. Zombies that will introduce cooperative play.
Xbox360Achievements.org updated their list of achievements for the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade game to include mention of cooperative play.
An achievement named "ZFF's 4 Evr" is awarded when you "Bowl a winner with a friend in Co-Op Wall-Nut Bowling." Another achievement teases a competitive VS. mode. Developer PopCap Games hasn't made any announcements regarding the Xbox 360 version of the game in quite some time, though a press conference schedule for August 2 is likely meant for detailing the downloadable title.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year