Plants vs. Zombies getting co-op
Previously unseen achievements point to an updated release of tactics game Plants vs. Zombies that will introduce cooperative play.
Xbox360Achievements.org updated their list of achievements for the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade game to include mention of cooperative play.
An achievement named "ZFF's 4 Evr" is awarded when you "Bowl a winner with a friend in Co-Op Wall-Nut Bowling." Another achievement teases a competitive VS. mode. Developer PopCap Games hasn't made any announcements regarding the Xbox 360 version of the game in quite some time, though a press conference schedule for August 2 is likely meant for detailing the downloadable title.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer