Plants vs. Zombies getting co-op
Previously unseen achievements point to an updated release of tactics game Plants vs. Zombies that will introduce cooperative play.
Xbox360Achievements.org updated their list of achievements for the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade game to include mention of cooperative play.
An achievement named "ZFF's 4 Evr" is awarded when you "Bowl a winner with a friend in Co-Op Wall-Nut Bowling." Another achievement teases a competitive VS. mode. Developer PopCap Games hasn't made any announcements regarding the Xbox 360 version of the game in quite some time, though a press conference schedule for August 2 is likely meant for detailing the downloadable title.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan