Plants vs. Zombies getting co-op
Previously unseen achievements point to an updated release of tactics game Plants vs. Zombies that will introduce cooperative play.
Xbox360Achievements.org updated their list of achievements for the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade game to include mention of cooperative play.
An achievement named "ZFF's 4 Evr" is awarded when you "Bowl a winner with a friend in Co-Op Wall-Nut Bowling." Another achievement teases a competitive VS. mode. Developer PopCap Games hasn't made any announcements regarding the Xbox 360 version of the game in quite some time, though a press conference schedule for August 2 is likely meant for detailing the downloadable title.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One