Lara Croft a timed XBLA exclusive
Microsoft has twisted the arm of adventuresome heroine Lara Croft into being exclusive to Xbox Live Arcade for a four week period starting in mid-August.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will be available for download exclusively on Xbox Live for four weeks before appearing on PlayStation Network and Windows. Eurogamer explains that the arrangement was set by publisher Microsoft.
Developer Crystal Dynamics explains, "The agreement with Microsoft is, in order to participate in their hugely successful Summer of Arcade promotion, there is a window of exclusivity. That window of exclusivity is a set four weeks."
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light will be available for download on Xbox 360 on August 18 for 1200 Microsoft Points.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light