Sakaguchi clarifies retirement quip
Lauded game designed Hironobu Sakaguchi has clarified comments made about his prospective retirement, dispelling rumours of his departure from the industry.
The Final Fantasy franchise creator posted an English-translated version of a blog post published earlier in the week, making it clear that he's not looking to retire.
"Emotionally it feels like this is my last work, while pouring everything I have gotten into this project."
Rather than confirming that Wii role-playing game The Last Story is his last project, Sakaguchi explains that emotionally it feels as though it's his final game. So basically he's still in the game--good news for RPG gamers, that's for sure.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer