Sakaguchi clarifies retirement quip
Lauded game designed Hironobu Sakaguchi has clarified comments made about his prospective retirement, dispelling rumours of his departure from the industry.
The Final Fantasy franchise creator posted an English-translated version of a blog post published earlier in the week, making it clear that he's not looking to retire.
"Emotionally it feels like this is my last work, while pouring everything I have gotten into this project."
Rather than confirming that Wii role-playing game The Last Story is his last project, Sakaguchi explains that emotionally it feels as though it's his final game. So basically he's still in the game--good news for RPG gamers, that's for sure.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015