Sakaguchi clarifies retirement quip
Lauded game designed Hironobu Sakaguchi has clarified comments made about his prospective retirement, dispelling rumours of his departure from the industry.
The Final Fantasy franchise creator posted an English-translated version of a blog post published earlier in the week, making it clear that he's not looking to retire.
"Emotionally it feels like this is my last work, while pouring everything I have gotten into this project."
Rather than confirming that Wii role-playing game The Last Story is his last project, Sakaguchi explains that emotionally it feels as though it's his final game. So basically he's still in the game--good news for RPG gamers, that's for sure.
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window
- Valve pulls controversial mass murder game Hatred from Steam Greenlight
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Patch 4 delayed so Ubisoft can “refurbish Paris”
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer