Activision announces James Bond 007: Blood Stone
Activision has announced their next contribution to the James Bond legacy James Bond 007: Blood Stone.
Blood Stone is in development at Bizarre Creations who will be contributing their considerable experience in creating driving games to weave in high speed car chase sequences into the James Bond action gameplay.
Daniel Craig will be lending his vocal talents and likeness to the game alongside singer Joss Stone and Dame Judi Dench.
Joss Stone, in collaboration with Dave Stewart, has written and performed the game's very own Bond theme 'I'll take it all'.
James Bond 007: Blood Stone will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. A DS version is also being created by n-Space.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan