Activision announces James Bond 007: Blood Stone
Activision has announced their next contribution to the James Bond legacy James Bond 007: Blood Stone.
Blood Stone is in development at Bizarre Creations who will be contributing their considerable experience in creating driving games to weave in high speed car chase sequences into the James Bond action gameplay.
Daniel Craig will be lending his vocal talents and likeness to the game alongside singer Joss Stone and Dame Judi Dench.
Joss Stone, in collaboration with Dave Stewart, has written and performed the game's very own Bond theme 'I'll take it all'.
James Bond 007: Blood Stone will be available on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. A DS version is also being created by n-Space.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer