Mega Man Universe announced
Capcom has officially announced the existence of Mega Man Universe for XBLA and PSN.
The name first appeared a few months ago when it was noticed that Capcom had filed for a trademark of the name.
Speculation has grown over what the title is actually going to be with some suggesting that it might be a Mega Man MMO.
Today's announcement shed a little more light on the matter but stopped short of actually saying what Mega Man Universe was going to be like.
All Capcom would add is that Mega Man Universe is to be a "revolutionary take on the seminal classic, setting course for a new chapter in classic gaming," whatever that means.
Series creator Kenji Inafune was equally vague saying: "We are thrilled to finally be able to announce Mega Man Universe. This game will break the mold and challenge the conventional wisdom of what a Mega Man game can be. When fans finally get to see it, I believe they'll envision their most far-out Mega Man dreams coming true."
More when we have it.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO