Mega Man Universe announced
Capcom has officially announced the existence of Mega Man Universe for XBLA and PSN.
The name first appeared a few months ago when it was noticed that Capcom had filed for a trademark of the name.
Speculation has grown over what the title is actually going to be with some suggesting that it might be a Mega Man MMO.
Today's announcement shed a little more light on the matter but stopped short of actually saying what Mega Man Universe was going to be like.
All Capcom would add is that Mega Man Universe is to be a "revolutionary take on the seminal classic, setting course for a new chapter in classic gaming," whatever that means.
Series creator Kenji Inafune was equally vague saying: "We are thrilled to finally be able to announce Mega Man Universe. This game will break the mold and challenge the conventional wisdom of what a Mega Man game can be. When fans finally get to see it, I believe they'll envision their most far-out Mega Man dreams coming true."
More when we have it.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today