Blacklight 2 gets the green light
The first title has only just released yesterday on the PC and a week ago on XBLA, but after a week of solid sales on Xbox, Zombie Studios has begun work on Blacklight: Tango Down 2.
Zombie Studios head, Mark Long broke the news to Big Download over the phone saying that aside from fixing issues with Blacklight there will be no DLC for the game.
This means that Zombie Studios are entirely focused on refining the gameplay and adding in new features like playable mech-like vehicles for the sequel.
Long also said that they plan to he the sequel ready for the summer of 2011.
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3