Blacklight 2 gets the green light
The first title has only just released yesterday on the PC and a week ago on XBLA, but after a week of solid sales on Xbox, Zombie Studios has begun work on Blacklight: Tango Down 2.
Zombie Studios head, Mark Long broke the news to Big Download over the phone saying that aside from fixing issues with Blacklight there will be no DLC for the game.
This means that Zombie Studios are entirely focused on refining the gameplay and adding in new features like playable mech-like vehicles for the sequel.
Long also said that they plan to he the sequel ready for the summer of 2011.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter