Blacklight 2 gets the green light
The first title has only just released yesterday on the PC and a week ago on XBLA, but after a week of solid sales on Xbox, Zombie Studios has begun work on Blacklight: Tango Down 2.
Zombie Studios head, Mark Long broke the news to Big Download over the phone saying that aside from fixing issues with Blacklight there will be no DLC for the game.
This means that Zombie Studios are entirely focused on refining the gameplay and adding in new features like playable mech-like vehicles for the sequel.
Long also said that they plan to he the sequel ready for the summer of 2011.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side