Blacklight 2 gets the green light
The first title has only just released yesterday on the PC and a week ago on XBLA, but after a week of solid sales on Xbox, Zombie Studios has begun work on Blacklight: Tango Down 2.
Zombie Studios head, Mark Long broke the news to Big Download over the phone saying that aside from fixing issues with Blacklight there will be no DLC for the game.
This means that Zombie Studios are entirely focused on refining the gameplay and adding in new features like playable mech-like vehicles for the sequel.
Long also said that they plan to he the sequel ready for the summer of 2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto