Blacklight 2 gets the green light
The first title has only just released yesterday on the PC and a week ago on XBLA, but after a week of solid sales on Xbox, Zombie Studios has begun work on Blacklight: Tango Down 2.
Zombie Studios head, Mark Long broke the news to Big Download over the phone saying that aside from fixing issues with Blacklight there will be no DLC for the game.
This means that Zombie Studios are entirely focused on refining the gameplay and adding in new features like playable mech-like vehicles for the sequel.
Long also said that they plan to he the sequel ready for the summer of 2011.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015