More Mass Effect 2 DLC on the way
Bioware co-founder Greg Zeschuk has said that Mass Effect 2 fans can expect plenty more DLC before Mass Effect 3 arrives.
Speaking to VG247 after his keynote speech at Develop 2010, Zeschuk promised some "pretty big plans" in the way of Mass Effect 2 DLC.
Zeschuk said: "We still have more DLC in the plan for Mass 2. The last ones were really well received. People were really, really impressed with the Overlord Pack, and the Kasumi one did really well too. It's something we're going to continue to do."
He added: "It's at the point where it'll probably diminish a little bit, but there are still some pretty big plans for DLC. It's doing really well. Overall it's something we'll definitely continue doing."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3