More Mass Effect 2 DLC on the way
Bioware co-founder Greg Zeschuk has said that Mass Effect 2 fans can expect plenty more DLC before Mass Effect 3 arrives.
Speaking to VG247 after his keynote speech at Develop 2010, Zeschuk promised some "pretty big plans" in the way of Mass Effect 2 DLC.
Zeschuk said: "We still have more DLC in the plan for Mass 2. The last ones were really well received. People were really, really impressed with the Overlord Pack, and the Kasumi one did really well too. It's something we're going to continue to do."
He added: "It's at the point where it'll probably diminish a little bit, but there are still some pretty big plans for DLC. It's doing really well. Overall it's something we'll definitely continue doing."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title