Zelda: Skyward Sword in early 2011
Nintendo has the newest Wii instalment slated for release in the first few months of next year.
Speaking to the Official Nintendo Magazine UK, producer Eiji Aonuma confirms that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is tentatively set for release in early 2011.
"The basis we have now is very, very solid. Early 2011 - that is what we're aiming for."
Despite pledging a release for new Wii Zelda, Mario, and Metroid games in 2010, Nintendo has backpedalled on the promise. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is now available and Metroid: Other M will be out in August, but The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the one to break the pledge with news of a 2011 release.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light