Bungie teases Destiny's Mars content with a new trailer
Bungie has released a brand new trailer for Destiny giving a sneak peek at what Mars will look like in the finished game.
Most gamers will have already seen the content that is set on Earth either by playing the beta or at least seeing videos and screenshots from the content that was included in the recent public tests.
The beta and even the alpha included little tasters of Venus and the Moon but they've managed to keep the Mars content under wraps until now.
Destiny will launch on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on September the 9th world wide, except in Japan where it's PlayStation exclusive.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar