One million PSP minis downloaded
Sony is trumpeting the sale of one million PSP minis games, but for a service that's been around since last October that's an underwhelming number.
PlayStation.Blog EU broke the news, highlighting the most popular downloadable PSP games including Monopoly, Fieldrunner,s and Zombie Tycoon.
To put things in perspective, it's taken Sony more than 9 months to sell a million PSP minis. iPhone and iPod touch cheapie Fruit Ninja rang up a million downloads in 74 days. That's a couple months.
So, it took 9 months to do what a 59p/99c iPhone game did in 74 days. Nice job, Sony--keep up the good work.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016