One million PSP minis downloaded
Sony is trumpeting the sale of one million PSP minis games, but for a service that's been around since last October that's an underwhelming number.
PlayStation.Blog EU broke the news, highlighting the most popular downloadable PSP games including Monopoly, Fieldrunner,s and Zombie Tycoon.
To put things in perspective, it's taken Sony more than 9 months to sell a million PSP minis. iPhone and iPod touch cheapie Fruit Ninja rang up a million downloads in 74 days. That's a couple months.
So, it took 9 months to do what a 59p/99c iPhone game did in 74 days. Nice job, Sony--keep up the good work.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May