One million PSP minis downloaded
Sony is trumpeting the sale of one million PSP minis games, but for a service that's been around since last October that's an underwhelming number.
PlayStation.Blog EU broke the news, highlighting the most popular downloadable PSP games including Monopoly, Fieldrunner,s and Zombie Tycoon.
To put things in perspective, it's taken Sony more than 9 months to sell a million PSP minis. iPhone and iPod touch cheapie Fruit Ninja rang up a million downloads in 74 days. That's a couple months.
So, it took 9 months to do what a 59p/99c iPhone game did in 74 days. Nice job, Sony--keep up the good work.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side