One million PSP minis downloaded
Sony is trumpeting the sale of one million PSP minis games, but for a service that's been around since last October that's an underwhelming number.
PlayStation.Blog EU broke the news, highlighting the most popular downloadable PSP games including Monopoly, Fieldrunner,s and Zombie Tycoon.
To put things in perspective, it's taken Sony more than 9 months to sell a million PSP minis. iPhone and iPod touch cheapie Fruit Ninja rang up a million downloads in 74 days. That's a couple months.
So, it took 9 months to do what a 59p/99c iPhone game did in 74 days. Nice job, Sony--keep up the good work.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015