One million PSP minis downloaded
Sony is trumpeting the sale of one million PSP minis games, but for a service that's been around since last October that's an underwhelming number.
PlayStation.Blog EU broke the news, highlighting the most popular downloadable PSP games including Monopoly, Fieldrunner,s and Zombie Tycoon.
To put things in perspective, it's taken Sony more than 9 months to sell a million PSP minis. iPhone and iPod touch cheapie Fruit Ninja rang up a million downloads in 74 days. That's a couple months.
So, it took 9 months to do what a 59p/99c iPhone game did in 74 days. Nice job, Sony--keep up the good work.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch