PES 2015 to release a little later this year
Konami has announced a release date for this year's instalment of the Pro-Evolution Soccer series and it will be a little later than in previous years.
PES 2015 is the first game in the series to be hitting the next-generation consoles to fully leverage the power of the FOX Engine although it will be releasing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 will be released on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th in North America and November the 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto