PES 2015 to release a little later this year
Konami has announced a release date for this year's instalment of the Pro-Evolution Soccer series and it will be a little later than in previous years.
PES 2015 is the first game in the series to be hitting the next-generation consoles to fully leverage the power of the FOX Engine although it will be releasing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 will be released on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th in North America and November the 14th in Europe and the UK.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft