PES 2015 to release a little later this year
Konami has announced a release date for this year's instalment of the Pro-Evolution Soccer series and it will be a little later than in previous years.
PES 2015 is the first game in the series to be hitting the next-generation consoles to fully leverage the power of the FOX Engine although it will be releasing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 will be released on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th in North America and November the 14th in Europe and the UK.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free