PES 2015 to release a little later this year
Konami has announced a release date for this year's instalment of the Pro-Evolution Soccer series and it will be a little later than in previous years.
PES 2015 is the first game in the series to be hitting the next-generation consoles to fully leverage the power of the FOX Engine although it will be releasing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 will be released on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th in North America and November the 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave