PES 2015 to release a little later this year
Konami has announced a release date for this year's instalment of the Pro-Evolution Soccer series and it will be a little later than in previous years.
PES 2015 is the first game in the series to be hitting the next-generation consoles to fully leverage the power of the FOX Engine although it will be releasing on the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 will be released on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November the 11th in North America and November the 14th in Europe and the UK.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan