Zeschuk: 3DS a more natural 3D experience
Bioware's Greg Zeschuk has been sharing some of his opinions on the move towards 3D in gaming.
Speaking with GamesIndustry.biz, Zeschuk said that Nintendo's 3D feels like a much more natural experience than 3D TVs can currently deliver.
He began: "Simply put, it's expensive. It's really expensive. To ask someone to throw away their 1000 USD television, put it in the basement and buy a 1500 USD television, and get the glasses which are obtrusive and expensive, it's going to complicate the process."
He added about the 3DS: "I think it's really interesting, largely because it solves a lot of the problems with 3D. The price issue, and I dont have to have a pair of crazy glasses hooked up to it. The fact that it feels more natural because you just adjust the focal distance. We all have different eyes and distances that work for you so you play with that and it really works."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer