Zeschuk: 3DS a more natural 3D experience
Bioware's Greg Zeschuk has been sharing some of his opinions on the move towards 3D in gaming.
Speaking with GamesIndustry.biz, Zeschuk said that Nintendo's 3D feels like a much more natural experience than 3D TVs can currently deliver.
He began: "Simply put, it's expensive. It's really expensive. To ask someone to throw away their 1000 USD television, put it in the basement and buy a 1500 USD television, and get the glasses which are obtrusive and expensive, it's going to complicate the process."
He added about the 3DS: "I think it's really interesting, largely because it solves a lot of the problems with 3D. The price issue, and I dont have to have a pair of crazy glasses hooked up to it. The fact that it feels more natural because you just adjust the focal distance. We all have different eyes and distances that work for you so you play with that and it really works."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny