Helghast show a little humanity in Killzone 3
Guerrilla Games has explained that they have decided to show a more human side of the Helghast in Killzone 3.
Guerilla chief Herman Hulst told Gamepro that they were aiming to show the Killzone story in more shades of grey rather than a straight good against evil story.
Hulst said: "We're weaving a story that has more shades of grey than the trite representation of good vs. evil. Although the Helghast are physically still human, they consider themselves superior to the human race in terms of society and culture."
He added that the y have drawn parallels with the Nazis in order to make the Helghast feel more real. Hulst added: "They possess a mentality that's similar to how the Nazis viewed those not part of the Aryan bloodline. Helghast look down on humans as weak, lying, and spineless."
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014