Helghast show a little humanity in Killzone 3
Guerrilla Games has explained that they have decided to show a more human side of the Helghast in Killzone 3.
Guerilla chief Herman Hulst told Gamepro that they were aiming to show the Killzone story in more shades of grey rather than a straight good against evil story.
Hulst said: "We're weaving a story that has more shades of grey than the trite representation of good vs. evil. Although the Helghast are physically still human, they consider themselves superior to the human race in terms of society and culture."
He added that the y have drawn parallels with the Nazis in order to make the Helghast feel more real. Hulst added: "They possess a mentality that's similar to how the Nazis viewed those not part of the Aryan bloodline. Helghast look down on humans as weak, lying, and spineless."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date