Mass Effect 3 for Kinect possible
BioWare is expressing interest in Microsoft's motion-sensing peripheral Kinect, promising to look into supporting it in future role-playing games.
Co-founder Greg Zeschuk tells GamesIndustry.biz that the Edmonton-based developer will be looking into ways of using Kinect in upcoming games, though stressed that any use would fit within context of a hardcore role-playing game.
"I think we probably could and I think that's where we'll explore. We're not going to do a party game, we're not going to do Dance Dance Krogan for Mass Effect. The reality is it's going to have a really positive impact.
While it's short of a guarantee, don't be surprised when you start a Mass Effect 3 romance with a little Kinect groping.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game