Mass Effect 3 for Kinect possible
BioWare is expressing interest in Microsoft's motion-sensing peripheral Kinect, promising to look into supporting it in future role-playing games.
Co-founder Greg Zeschuk tells GamesIndustry.biz that the Edmonton-based developer will be looking into ways of using Kinect in upcoming games, though stressed that any use would fit within context of a hardcore role-playing game.
"I think we probably could and I think that's where we'll explore. We're not going to do a party game, we're not going to do Dance Dance Krogan for Mass Effect. The reality is it's going to have a really positive impact.
While it's short of a guarantee, don't be surprised when you start a Mass Effect 3 romance with a little Kinect groping.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early