Mass Effect 3 for Kinect possible
BioWare is expressing interest in Microsoft's motion-sensing peripheral Kinect, promising to look into supporting it in future role-playing games.
Co-founder Greg Zeschuk tells GamesIndustry.biz that the Edmonton-based developer will be looking into ways of using Kinect in upcoming games, though stressed that any use would fit within context of a hardcore role-playing game.
"I think we probably could and I think that's where we'll explore. We're not going to do a party game, we're not going to do Dance Dance Krogan for Mass Effect. The reality is it's going to have a really positive impact.
While it's short of a guarantee, don't be surprised when you start a Mass Effect 3 romance with a little Kinect groping.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today