Mass Effect 3 for Kinect possible
BioWare is expressing interest in Microsoft's motion-sensing peripheral Kinect, promising to look into supporting it in future role-playing games.
Co-founder Greg Zeschuk tells GamesIndustry.biz that the Edmonton-based developer will be looking into ways of using Kinect in upcoming games, though stressed that any use would fit within context of a hardcore role-playing game.
"I think we probably could and I think that's where we'll explore. We're not going to do a party game, we're not going to do Dance Dance Krogan for Mass Effect. The reality is it's going to have a really positive impact.
While it's short of a guarantee, don't be surprised when you start a Mass Effect 3 romance with a little Kinect groping.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year