Mass Effect 3 for Kinect possible
BioWare is expressing interest in Microsoft's motion-sensing peripheral Kinect, promising to look into supporting it in future role-playing games.
Co-founder Greg Zeschuk tells GamesIndustry.biz that the Edmonton-based developer will be looking into ways of using Kinect in upcoming games, though stressed that any use would fit within context of a hardcore role-playing game.
"I think we probably could and I think that's where we'll explore. We're not going to do a party game, we're not going to do Dance Dance Krogan for Mass Effect. The reality is it's going to have a really positive impact.
While it's short of a guarantee, don't be surprised when you start a Mass Effect 3 romance with a little Kinect groping.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto