Kane & Lynch 2 breaks out early
Controversial sequel now expected a week earlier than its originally planned mid-August release.
Square Enix is moving up the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, pegging the game's street date on August 10. That's a full week ahead of the previously announced date.
Development has long been finished on the title, which follows from the highly charged original that racked up sales based on an advertising scandal involving publisher Eidos and editorial outlet GameSpot.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 10.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims