Kane & Lynch 2 breaks out early
Controversial sequel now expected a week earlier than its originally planned mid-August release.
Square Enix is moving up the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, pegging the game's street date on August 10. That's a full week ahead of the previously announced date.
Development has long been finished on the title, which follows from the highly charged original that racked up sales based on an advertising scandal involving publisher Eidos and editorial outlet GameSpot.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 10.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May