Kane & Lynch 2 breaks out early
Controversial sequel now expected a week earlier than its originally planned mid-August release.
Square Enix is moving up the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, pegging the game's street date on August 10. That's a full week ahead of the previously announced date.
Development has long been finished on the title, which follows from the highly charged original that racked up sales based on an advertising scandal involving publisher Eidos and editorial outlet GameSpot.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 10.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III