Kane & Lynch 2 breaks out early
Controversial sequel now expected a week earlier than its originally planned mid-August release.
Square Enix is moving up the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, pegging the game's street date on August 10. That's a full week ahead of the previously announced date.
Development has long been finished on the title, which follows from the highly charged original that racked up sales based on an advertising scandal involving publisher Eidos and editorial outlet GameSpot.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 10.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey