Kane & Lynch 2 breaks out early
Controversial sequel now expected a week earlier than its originally planned mid-August release.
Square Enix is moving up the release of Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, pegging the game's street date on August 10. That's a full week ahead of the previously announced date.
Development has long been finished on the title, which follows from the highly charged original that racked up sales based on an advertising scandal involving publisher Eidos and editorial outlet GameSpot.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on August 10.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit