ModNation Racers gets easy mode
Customisable kart racer ModNation Racers is set for a substantial update that will introduce a new casual difficulty mode among other features.
In a post to PlayStation.Blog yesterday, community manager Ramone Russell mentioned the new level of difficulty as part of the upcoming patch.
"One of the improvements is the addition of a 'casual' career difficulty that has less 'aggressive' computer-controlled racers."
While some may enjoy the game's stiff challenge (just try some of the user-created levels!), the casual career mode ought to be a welcome change for the more lax players among our ranks--moms and girlfriends, we're looking at you.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today