ModNation Racers gets easy mode
Customisable kart racer ModNation Racers is set for a substantial update that will introduce a new casual difficulty mode among other features.
In a post to PlayStation.Blog yesterday, community manager Ramone Russell mentioned the new level of difficulty as part of the upcoming patch.
"One of the improvements is the addition of a 'casual' career difficulty that has less 'aggressive' computer-controlled racers."
While some may enjoy the game's stiff challenge (just try some of the user-created levels!), the casual career mode ought to be a welcome change for the more lax players among our ranks--moms and girlfriends, we're looking at you.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update