ModNation Racers gets easy mode
Customisable kart racer ModNation Racers is set for a substantial update that will introduce a new casual difficulty mode among other features.
In a post to PlayStation.Blog yesterday, community manager Ramone Russell mentioned the new level of difficulty as part of the upcoming patch.
"One of the improvements is the addition of a 'casual' career difficulty that has less 'aggressive' computer-controlled racers."
While some may enjoy the game's stiff challenge (just try some of the user-created levels!), the casual career mode ought to be a welcome change for the more lax players among our ranks--moms and girlfriends, we're looking at you.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC