ModNation Racers gets easy mode
Customisable kart racer ModNation Racers is set for a substantial update that will introduce a new casual difficulty mode among other features.
In a post to PlayStation.Blog yesterday, community manager Ramone Russell mentioned the new level of difficulty as part of the upcoming patch.
"One of the improvements is the addition of a 'casual' career difficulty that has less 'aggressive' computer-controlled racers."
While some may enjoy the game's stiff challenge (just try some of the user-created levels!), the casual career mode ought to be a welcome change for the more lax players among our ranks--moms and girlfriends, we're looking at you.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny