ModNation Racers gets easy mode
Customisable kart racer ModNation Racers is set for a substantial update that will introduce a new casual difficulty mode among other features.
In a post to PlayStation.Blog yesterday, community manager Ramone Russell mentioned the new level of difficulty as part of the upcoming patch.
"One of the improvements is the addition of a 'casual' career difficulty that has less 'aggressive' computer-controlled racers."
While some may enjoy the game's stiff challenge (just try some of the user-created levels!), the casual career mode ought to be a welcome change for the more lax players among our ranks--moms and girlfriends, we're looking at you.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue