Medal of Honor gets limited edition
EA has announced a premium-priced Medal of Honor Limited Edition, but there's little to justify the extra cost.
A PlayStation 3-specific version including a remastered copy of Medal of Honor: Frontline sounds like a good reason for shelling out extra cash for a special boxed copy, yet the official Medal of Honor Limited Edition can't claim such a compelling bonus.
Access to three guns - MP7 sub-machine gun, TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns - are all you get for the added price--that's it. To be clear, EA admits that the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns can be unlocked in the standard version of the game; in other words, for the extra money you're getting one gun.
Medal of Honor will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 12.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016