Medal of Honor gets limited edition
EA has announced a premium-priced Medal of Honor Limited Edition, but there's little to justify the extra cost.
A PlayStation 3-specific version including a remastered copy of Medal of Honor: Frontline sounds like a good reason for shelling out extra cash for a special boxed copy, yet the official Medal of Honor Limited Edition can't claim such a compelling bonus.
Access to three guns - MP7 sub-machine gun, TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns - are all you get for the added price--that's it. To be clear, EA admits that the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns can be unlocked in the standard version of the game; in other words, for the extra money you're getting one gun.
Medal of Honor will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 12.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3