Medal of Honor gets limited edition
EA has announced a premium-priced Medal of Honor Limited Edition, but there's little to justify the extra cost.
A PlayStation 3-specific version including a remastered copy of Medal of Honor: Frontline sounds like a good reason for shelling out extra cash for a special boxed copy, yet the official Medal of Honor Limited Edition can't claim such a compelling bonus.
Access to three guns - MP7 sub-machine gun, TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns - are all you get for the added price--that's it. To be clear, EA admits that the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns can be unlocked in the standard version of the game; in other words, for the extra money you're getting one gun.
Medal of Honor will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 12.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One