Medal of Honor gets limited edition
EA has announced a premium-priced Medal of Honor Limited Edition, but there's little to justify the extra cost.
A PlayStation 3-specific version including a remastered copy of Medal of Honor: Frontline sounds like a good reason for shelling out extra cash for a special boxed copy, yet the official Medal of Honor Limited Edition can't claim such a compelling bonus.
Access to three guns - MP7 sub-machine gun, TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns - are all you get for the added price--that's it. To be clear, EA admits that the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns can be unlocked in the standard version of the game; in other words, for the extra money you're getting one gun.
Medal of Honor will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 12.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer