Hulst: Killzone 3 on Move will play as fast as on Dualshock 3
Guerilla's Herman Hulst has said that hardcore gamers will be pleasantly surprised by the Move control scheme for Killzone 3.
Speaking in this month's Official PlayStation Magazine Hulst said that the controls would be closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness.
He said: "I'm confident that when Killzone 3 comes out, we're going to have a set of controls that will really appreciate the vast majority of audiences."
Hulst added that they have also worked hard to remove the heavilness that characterised the controls in Killzone 2.
He said: "The heavy sensation of KZ2 is absolutely gone. Instead, this feels much closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness."
Killzone 3 is due this February on PS3 and will include full 3D and Move support.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3