Hulst: Killzone 3 on Move will play as fast as on Dualshock 3
Guerilla's Herman Hulst has said that hardcore gamers will be pleasantly surprised by the Move control scheme for Killzone 3.
Speaking in this month's Official PlayStation Magazine Hulst said that the controls would be closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness.
He said: "I'm confident that when Killzone 3 comes out, we're going to have a set of controls that will really appreciate the vast majority of audiences."
Hulst added that they have also worked hard to remove the heavilness that characterised the controls in Killzone 2.
He said: "The heavy sensation of KZ2 is absolutely gone. Instead, this feels much closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness."
Killzone 3 is due this February on PS3 and will include full 3D and Move support.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though