Hulst: Killzone 3 on Move will play as fast as on Dualshock 3
Guerilla's Herman Hulst has said that hardcore gamers will be pleasantly surprised by the Move control scheme for Killzone 3.
Speaking in this month's Official PlayStation Magazine Hulst said that the controls would be closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness.
He said: "I'm confident that when Killzone 3 comes out, we're going to have a set of controls that will really appreciate the vast majority of audiences."
Hulst added that they have also worked hard to remove the heavilness that characterised the controls in Killzone 2.
He said: "The heavy sensation of KZ2 is absolutely gone. Instead, this feels much closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness."
Killzone 3 is due this February on PS3 and will include full 3D and Move support.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful