Hulst: Killzone 3 on Move will play as fast as on Dualshock 3
Guerilla's Herman Hulst has said that hardcore gamers will be pleasantly surprised by the Move control scheme for Killzone 3.
Speaking in this month's Official PlayStation Magazine Hulst said that the controls would be closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness.
He said: "I'm confident that when Killzone 3 comes out, we're going to have a set of controls that will really appreciate the vast majority of audiences."
Hulst added that they have also worked hard to remove the heavilness that characterised the controls in Killzone 2.
He said: "The heavy sensation of KZ2 is absolutely gone. Instead, this feels much closer to standard run-and-gun responsiveness."
Killzone 3 is due this February on PS3 and will include full 3D and Move support.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today