The Evil Within DLC to bring more story content
Bethesda has announced the first details of the downloadable content that will become available for Shinji Mikami's new horror The Evil Within including a Season Pass.
There are three pieces of downloadable content planned for The Evil Within. The first puts players in the sadistic boots of The Keeper (aka Boxman) with a collection of twisted mission-based maps.
The Season Pass for The Evil Within will allow players to pick up all of the DLC at a reduced price of 14.99 GBP/19.99 EUR. The Evil Within launches on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 14th in North America and October 17th in Europe and the UK.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May