New Pokemon to offer video chat
Nintendo is finally leveraging the cameras in DSi for something worthwhile with news of Pokemon White/Black supporting video chat.
GoNintendo caught word of the feature from a promotional pamphlet direct from Nintendo Japan. Called Live Caster, the feature enables you to chat with friends from within Pokemon White/Black.
Two players are supported online when using Live Caster for video conferencing, but you can link up to four locally. This will mark the first Nintendo DS game to offer video chat.
Pokemon White/Black will be available for Nintendo DS and 3DS in spring 2011.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side