New Pokemon to offer video chat
Nintendo is finally leveraging the cameras in DSi for something worthwhile with news of Pokemon White/Black supporting video chat.
GoNintendo caught word of the feature from a promotional pamphlet direct from Nintendo Japan. Called Live Caster, the feature enables you to chat with friends from within Pokemon White/Black.
Two players are supported online when using Live Caster for video conferencing, but you can link up to four locally. This will mark the first Nintendo DS game to offer video chat.
Pokemon White/Black will be available for Nintendo DS and 3DS in spring 2011.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet