New Pokemon to offer video chat
Nintendo is finally leveraging the cameras in DSi for something worthwhile with news of Pokemon White/Black supporting video chat.
GoNintendo caught word of the feature from a promotional pamphlet direct from Nintendo Japan. Called Live Caster, the feature enables you to chat with friends from within Pokemon White/Black.
Two players are supported online when using Live Caster for video conferencing, but you can link up to four locally. This will mark the first Nintendo DS game to offer video chat.
Pokemon White/Black will be available for Nintendo DS and 3DS in spring 2011.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny