New Pokemon to offer video chat
Nintendo is finally leveraging the cameras in DSi for something worthwhile with news of Pokemon White/Black supporting video chat.
GoNintendo caught word of the feature from a promotional pamphlet direct from Nintendo Japan. Called Live Caster, the feature enables you to chat with friends from within Pokemon White/Black.
Two players are supported online when using Live Caster for video conferencing, but you can link up to four locally. This will mark the first Nintendo DS game to offer video chat.
Pokemon White/Black will be available for Nintendo DS and 3DS in spring 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer