New Pokemon to offer video chat
Nintendo is finally leveraging the cameras in DSi for something worthwhile with news of Pokemon White/Black supporting video chat.
GoNintendo caught word of the feature from a promotional pamphlet direct from Nintendo Japan. Called Live Caster, the feature enables you to chat with friends from within Pokemon White/Black.
Two players are supported online when using Live Caster for video conferencing, but you can link up to four locally. This will mark the first Nintendo DS game to offer video chat.
Pokemon White/Black will be available for Nintendo DS and 3DS in spring 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3