Crackdown tops LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter might be the top performer at Hogwart's, but Crackdown 2 has beaten the LEGO-studded star for the top spot on the UK sales charts.
According to figures released by GFK Chart Track, Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown 2 has beaten LEGO Harry Potter for the number one seat on the weekly sales chart.
Of course, LEGO Harry Potter held onto second place, followed by Rockstar's epic western Red Dead Redemption (both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are considered).
The real success story, though, is Just Dance. Despite having been released months ago, the casual game is holding on strong at number 9.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny