Crackdown tops LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter might be the top performer at Hogwart's, but Crackdown 2 has beaten the LEGO-studded star for the top spot on the UK sales charts.
According to figures released by GFK Chart Track, Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown 2 has beaten LEGO Harry Potter for the number one seat on the weekly sales chart.
Of course, LEGO Harry Potter held onto second place, followed by Rockstar's epic western Red Dead Redemption (both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are considered).
The real success story, though, is Just Dance. Despite having been released months ago, the casual game is holding on strong at number 9.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May