Crackdown tops LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter might be the top performer at Hogwart's, but Crackdown 2 has beaten the LEGO-studded star for the top spot on the UK sales charts.
According to figures released by GFK Chart Track, Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown 2 has beaten LEGO Harry Potter for the number one seat on the weekly sales chart.
Of course, LEGO Harry Potter held onto second place, followed by Rockstar's epic western Red Dead Redemption (both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are considered).
The real success story, though, is Just Dance. Despite having been released months ago, the casual game is holding on strong at number 9.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year