Crackdown tops LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter might be the top performer at Hogwart's, but Crackdown 2 has beaten the LEGO-studded star for the top spot on the UK sales charts.
According to figures released by GFK Chart Track, Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown 2 has beaten LEGO Harry Potter for the number one seat on the weekly sales chart.
Of course, LEGO Harry Potter held onto second place, followed by Rockstar's epic western Red Dead Redemption (both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are considered).
The real success story, though, is Just Dance. Despite having been released months ago, the casual game is holding on strong at number 9.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title