Crackdown tops LEGO Harry Potter
Harry Potter might be the top performer at Hogwart's, but Crackdown 2 has beaten the LEGO-studded star for the top spot on the UK sales charts.
According to figures released by GFK Chart Track, Xbox 360 exclusive Crackdown 2 has beaten LEGO Harry Potter for the number one seat on the weekly sales chart.
Of course, LEGO Harry Potter held onto second place, followed by Rockstar's epic western Red Dead Redemption (both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are considered).
The real success story, though, is Just Dance. Despite having been released months ago, the casual game is holding on strong at number 9.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto