Spore RPG to debut at Comic Con
A new game in Will Wright's evolution simulation series Spore is expected to be formally unveiled during San Diego Comic Con later this month.
A panel listed on the conference's official website describes "a brand new, Sci-Fi Action-RPG based on the DNA of Spore." No platforms are specified in the description.
EA has been teasing a new instalment in the franchise for some time now, going as far as to hint at a game during an investor's conference call earlier this year.
Comic Con begins July 21, so expect hard details then.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too