Spore RPG to debut at Comic Con
A new game in Will Wright's evolution simulation series Spore is expected to be formally unveiled during San Diego Comic Con later this month.
A panel listed on the conference's official website describes "a brand new, Sci-Fi Action-RPG based on the DNA of Spore." No platforms are specified in the description.
EA has been teasing a new instalment in the franchise for some time now, going as far as to hint at a game during an investor's conference call earlier this year.
Comic Con begins July 21, so expect hard details then.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week