Spore RPG to debut at Comic Con
A new game in Will Wright's evolution simulation series Spore is expected to be formally unveiled during San Diego Comic Con later this month.
A panel listed on the conference's official website describes "a brand new, Sci-Fi Action-RPG based on the DNA of Spore." No platforms are specified in the description.
EA has been teasing a new instalment in the franchise for some time now, going as far as to hint at a game during an investor's conference call earlier this year.
Comic Con begins July 21, so expect hard details then.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing