Spore RPG to debut at Comic Con
A new game in Will Wright's evolution simulation series Spore is expected to be formally unveiled during San Diego Comic Con later this month.
A panel listed on the conference's official website describes "a brand new, Sci-Fi Action-RPG based on the DNA of Spore." No platforms are specified in the description.
EA has been teasing a new instalment in the franchise for some time now, going as far as to hint at a game during an investor's conference call earlier this year.
Comic Con begins July 21, so expect hard details then.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year