Spore RPG to debut at Comic Con
A new game in Will Wright's evolution simulation series Spore is expected to be formally unveiled during San Diego Comic Con later this month.
A panel listed on the conference's official website describes "a brand new, Sci-Fi Action-RPG based on the DNA of Spore." No platforms are specified in the description.
EA has been teasing a new instalment in the franchise for some time now, going as far as to hint at a game during an investor's conference call earlier this year.
Comic Con begins July 21, so expect hard details then.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side