Michael Jackson: The Experience to feature singing and dancing
Ubisoft has released some snippets of the Michael Jackson game they teased at their E3 press conference.
The HD home console versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience are to feature both singing and dancing in a variety of forms.
The Xbox 360 version seems to be the only version seems to feature simueltaneous singing and dancing through Kinect. The PS3 version will feature singing and dancing but the singing will be separate from the Move-powered dancing elements of the game.
The Wii version will play in a similar fashion to Just Dance, taking full advantage of Wii MotionPlus.
Michael Jackson: The Experience will be released this November on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title