Michael Jackson: The Experience to feature singing and dancing
Ubisoft has released some snippets of the Michael Jackson game they teased at their E3 press conference.
The HD home console versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience are to feature both singing and dancing in a variety of forms.
The Xbox 360 version seems to be the only version seems to feature simueltaneous singing and dancing through Kinect. The PS3 version will feature singing and dancing but the singing will be separate from the Move-powered dancing elements of the game.
The Wii version will play in a similar fashion to Just Dance, taking full advantage of Wii MotionPlus.
Michael Jackson: The Experience will be released this November on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year