Michael Jackson: The Experience to feature singing and dancing
Ubisoft has released some snippets of the Michael Jackson game they teased at their E3 press conference.
The HD home console versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience are to feature both singing and dancing in a variety of forms.
The Xbox 360 version seems to be the only version seems to feature simueltaneous singing and dancing through Kinect. The PS3 version will feature singing and dancing but the singing will be separate from the Move-powered dancing elements of the game.
The Wii version will play in a similar fashion to Just Dance, taking full advantage of Wii MotionPlus.
Michael Jackson: The Experience will be released this November on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May