Michael Jackson: The Experience to feature singing and dancing
Ubisoft has released some snippets of the Michael Jackson game they teased at their E3 press conference.
The HD home console versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience are to feature both singing and dancing in a variety of forms.
The Xbox 360 version seems to be the only version seems to feature simueltaneous singing and dancing through Kinect. The PS3 version will feature singing and dancing but the singing will be separate from the Move-powered dancing elements of the game.
The Wii version will play in a similar fashion to Just Dance, taking full advantage of Wii MotionPlus.
Michael Jackson: The Experience will be released this November on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe