Michael Jackson: The Experience to feature singing and dancing
Ubisoft has released some snippets of the Michael Jackson game they teased at their E3 press conference.
The HD home console versions of Michael Jackson: The Experience are to feature both singing and dancing in a variety of forms.
The Xbox 360 version seems to be the only version seems to feature simueltaneous singing and dancing through Kinect. The PS3 version will feature singing and dancing but the singing will be separate from the Move-powered dancing elements of the game.
The Wii version will play in a similar fashion to Just Dance, taking full advantage of Wii MotionPlus.
Michael Jackson: The Experience will be released this November on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3