FIFA 11 specially optimised for PC
EA Sports has announced that PC players will get the same game experience as console players with FIFA 11.
This time around, the powerful console game engine has been intensely optimised for PC gamers to ensure no difference in experience between that and the PS3 and 360 versions.
Executive producer, Kaz Makita said: "The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment. We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."
FIFA 11 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and mobile systems on October 1st in Europe.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon