FIFA 11 specially optimised for PC
EA Sports has announced that PC players will get the same game experience as console players with FIFA 11.
This time around, the powerful console game engine has been intensely optimised for PC gamers to ensure no difference in experience between that and the PS3 and 360 versions.
Executive producer, Kaz Makita said: "The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment. We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."
FIFA 11 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and mobile systems on October 1st in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3