FIFA 11 specially optimised for PC
EA Sports has announced that PC players will get the same game experience as console players with FIFA 11.
This time around, the powerful console game engine has been intensely optimised for PC gamers to ensure no difference in experience between that and the PS3 and 360 versions.
Executive producer, Kaz Makita said: "The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment. We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."
FIFA 11 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and mobile systems on October 1st in Europe.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release