FIFA 11 specially optimised for PC
EA Sports has announced that PC players will get the same game experience as console players with FIFA 11.
This time around, the powerful console game engine has been intensely optimised for PC gamers to ensure no difference in experience between that and the PS3 and 360 versions.
Executive producer, Kaz Makita said: "The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment. We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."
FIFA 11 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and mobile systems on October 1st in Europe.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below