FIFA 11 specially optimised for PC
EA Sports has announced that PC players will get the same game experience as console players with FIFA 11.
This time around, the powerful console game engine has been intensely optimised for PC gamers to ensure no difference in experience between that and the PS3 and 360 versions.
Executive producer, Kaz Makita said: "The EA SPORTS FIFA franchise is committed to investing and innovating for PC and this is a watershed moment. We are delivering to FIFA 11 PC the high quality gameplay, innovative game modes and stunning graphics that have made FIFA the highest rated sports game on the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 and winner of over 50 sports game of the year awards."
FIFA 11 will be released on PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP and mobile systems on October 1st in Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive