Kojima will talk ZOE 3 after MGS: Rising is finished
Hideo Kojima has teased Zone of the Enders fans saying that he may turn his attentions to Zone of the Enders 3 after Metal Gear Solid: Rising is finished.
Kojima-san told French gaming site JeuxVideo that he is considering a new Zone of the Enders game but he just doesn't have the manpower to start work on it yet.
The Metal Gear creator said: "My team and I want to develop a new ZOE. But it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors."
Kojima continued: "So at this stage, we have not yet had time to work on ZOE 3 which has been postponed at the calendar. However, I think after Rising, I will look seriously ZOE."
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below