Kojima will talk ZOE 3 after MGS: Rising is finished
Hideo Kojima has teased Zone of the Enders fans saying that he may turn his attentions to Zone of the Enders 3 after Metal Gear Solid: Rising is finished.
Kojima-san told French gaming site JeuxVideo that he is considering a new Zone of the Enders game but he just doesn't have the manpower to start work on it yet.
The Metal Gear creator said: "My team and I want to develop a new ZOE. But it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors."
Kojima continued: "So at this stage, we have not yet had time to work on ZOE 3 which has been postponed at the calendar. However, I think after Rising, I will look seriously ZOE."
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game