Kojima will talk ZOE 3 after MGS: Rising is finished
Hideo Kojima has teased Zone of the Enders fans saying that he may turn his attentions to Zone of the Enders 3 after Metal Gear Solid: Rising is finished.
Kojima-san told French gaming site JeuxVideo that he is considering a new Zone of the Enders game but he just doesn't have the manpower to start work on it yet.
The Metal Gear creator said: "My team and I want to develop a new ZOE. But it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors."
Kojima continued: "So at this stage, we have not yet had time to work on ZOE 3 which has been postponed at the calendar. However, I think after Rising, I will look seriously ZOE."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive