Kojima will talk ZOE 3 after MGS: Rising is finished
Hideo Kojima has teased Zone of the Enders fans saying that he may turn his attentions to Zone of the Enders 3 after Metal Gear Solid: Rising is finished.
Kojima-san told French gaming site JeuxVideo that he is considering a new Zone of the Enders game but he just doesn't have the manpower to start work on it yet.
The Metal Gear creator said: "My team and I want to develop a new ZOE. But it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors."
Kojima continued: "So at this stage, we have not yet had time to work on ZOE 3 which has been postponed at the calendar. However, I think after Rising, I will look seriously ZOE."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year