FIFA 11 detailed and dated
EA Sports has announced the official release dates for the next club instalment of the FIFA series.
FIFA 11 will hit stores in North America on September 28th followed by Europe on October the 1st.
They have also released details of FIFA's new Creation Centre which EA has promised will allow players to customise their FIFA experience like never before.
Using Creation Centre players will be able to create their own players and teams from the stadium right down to the uniforms and club emblems. They will also be able to share their creations with friends online via PSN and Xbox Live.
Series producer for PS3 and 360 David Rutter said:Having the ability to customize content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create. Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise.
FIFA 11 also adds Custom Audio to the series allowing fans to assign individual chants so that they can recreate the atmosphere of their favourite stadium and even hear their name ring out around the field. Players will also be able to add custom soundtracks created from music stored on their hard drives.
FIFA 11 will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game