FIFA 11 detailed and dated
EA Sports has announced the official release dates for the next club instalment of the FIFA series.
FIFA 11 will hit stores in North America on September 28th followed by Europe on October the 1st.
They have also released details of FIFA's new Creation Centre which EA has promised will allow players to customise their FIFA experience like never before.
Using Creation Centre players will be able to create their own players and teams from the stadium right down to the uniforms and club emblems. They will also be able to share their creations with friends online via PSN and Xbox Live.
Series producer for PS3 and 360 David Rutter said:Having the ability to customize content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create. Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise.
FIFA 11 also adds Custom Audio to the series allowing fans to assign individual chants so that they can recreate the atmosphere of their favourite stadium and even hear their name ring out around the field. Players will also be able to add custom soundtracks created from music stored on their hard drives.
FIFA 11 will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year