FIFA 11 detailed and dated
EA Sports has announced the official release dates for the next club instalment of the FIFA series.
FIFA 11 will hit stores in North America on September 28th followed by Europe on October the 1st.
They have also released details of FIFA's new Creation Centre which EA has promised will allow players to customise their FIFA experience like never before.
Using Creation Centre players will be able to create their own players and teams from the stadium right down to the uniforms and club emblems. They will also be able to share their creations with friends online via PSN and Xbox Live.
Series producer for PS3 and 360 David Rutter said:Having the ability to customize content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create. Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise.
FIFA 11 also adds Custom Audio to the series allowing fans to assign individual chants so that they can recreate the atmosphere of their favourite stadium and even hear their name ring out around the field. Players will also be able to add custom soundtracks created from music stored on their hard drives.
FIFA 11 will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii, DS and PSP.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update