Japan lukewarm to 3D TV
Japanese consumers are not warming to the idea of 3D TV according to a recent survey of 8,957 consumers by Kakaku.com.
Despite the effort and cost Sony and Panasonic are investing into their 3D ranges and the 3D gaming advancements made with the PS3 67 percent of Japanese consumers where not interested in buying a 3D TV.
Of those that were not interested a whopping 70 percent were put off by the idea of wearing glasses to view 3D content whereas only 57 percent were put off by the high prices.
Sony has just launched its first salvo of 3D games on PSN with Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust being the first titles to move into the third dimension.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year