Japan lukewarm to 3D TV
Japanese consumers are not warming to the idea of 3D TV according to a recent survey of 8,957 consumers by Kakaku.com.
Despite the effort and cost Sony and Panasonic are investing into their 3D ranges and the 3D gaming advancements made with the PS3 67 percent of Japanese consumers where not interested in buying a 3D TV.
Of those that were not interested a whopping 70 percent were put off by the idea of wearing glasses to view 3D content whereas only 57 percent were put off by the high prices.
Sony has just launched its first salvo of 3D games on PSN with Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust being the first titles to move into the third dimension.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey