Japan lukewarm to 3D TV
Japanese consumers are not warming to the idea of 3D TV according to a recent survey of 8,957 consumers by Kakaku.com.
Despite the effort and cost Sony and Panasonic are investing into their 3D ranges and the 3D gaming advancements made with the PS3 67 percent of Japanese consumers where not interested in buying a 3D TV.
Of those that were not interested a whopping 70 percent were put off by the idea of wearing glasses to view 3D content whereas only 57 percent were put off by the high prices.
Sony has just launched its first salvo of 3D games on PSN with Wipeout HD, PAIN and Super Stardust being the first titles to move into the third dimension.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light