Single-player DLC on its way for Bioshock 2
2K Marin has been hard at work on some more single player contenmt for Bioshock 2 and the first batch is due out very soon.
The first pack is called The Protector Trials and will put players back in charge of defending the Little Sisters from the Splicers.
The pack features six new maps based on the game's locations, unlockable concept art and videos as well as the usual Trophies/Achievements. All this will set you back a mere 400 MS points or 4.99 USD on PSN. It is also due to be released on August the 3rd.
2K's Christoph Hartmann said: "The team at 2K Marin has been working hard ever since the launch of BioShock 2 to develop ways for gamers to extend their time in the single-player world of Rapture. I'm proud to announce the first of these experiences, the Protector Trials, which takes players back to some of their favorite places form the original game and features some of the biggest challenges that fans of the series have ever experienced. This is just the beginning."
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching