Single-player DLC on its way for Bioshock 2
2K Marin has been hard at work on some more single player contenmt for Bioshock 2 and the first batch is due out very soon.
The first pack is called The Protector Trials and will put players back in charge of defending the Little Sisters from the Splicers.
The pack features six new maps based on the game's locations, unlockable concept art and videos as well as the usual Trophies/Achievements. All this will set you back a mere 400 MS points or 4.99 USD on PSN. It is also due to be released on August the 3rd.
2K's Christoph Hartmann said: "The team at 2K Marin has been working hard ever since the launch of BioShock 2 to develop ways for gamers to extend their time in the single-player world of Rapture. I'm proud to announce the first of these experiences, the Protector Trials, which takes players back to some of their favorite places form the original game and features some of the biggest challenges that fans of the series have ever experienced. This is just the beginning."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes