Single-player DLC on its way for Bioshock 2
2K Marin has been hard at work on some more single player contenmt for Bioshock 2 and the first batch is due out very soon.
The first pack is called The Protector Trials and will put players back in charge of defending the Little Sisters from the Splicers.
The pack features six new maps based on the game's locations, unlockable concept art and videos as well as the usual Trophies/Achievements. All this will set you back a mere 400 MS points or 4.99 USD on PSN. It is also due to be released on August the 3rd.
2K's Christoph Hartmann said: "The team at 2K Marin has been working hard ever since the launch of BioShock 2 to develop ways for gamers to extend their time in the single-player world of Rapture. I'm proud to announce the first of these experiences, the Protector Trials, which takes players back to some of their favorite places form the original game and features some of the biggest challenges that fans of the series have ever experienced. This is just the beginning."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter