Single-player DLC on its way for Bioshock 2
2K Marin has been hard at work on some more single player contenmt for Bioshock 2 and the first batch is due out very soon.
The first pack is called The Protector Trials and will put players back in charge of defending the Little Sisters from the Splicers.
The pack features six new maps based on the game's locations, unlockable concept art and videos as well as the usual Trophies/Achievements. All this will set you back a mere 400 MS points or 4.99 USD on PSN. It is also due to be released on August the 3rd.
2K's Christoph Hartmann said: "The team at 2K Marin has been working hard ever since the launch of BioShock 2 to develop ways for gamers to extend their time in the single-player world of Rapture. I'm proud to announce the first of these experiences, the Protector Trials, which takes players back to some of their favorite places form the original game and features some of the biggest challenges that fans of the series have ever experienced. This is just the beginning."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year