Move kills Heavy Rain DLC
David Cage has confirmed that the Heavy Rain Chronicles DLC will probably never see the light of day.
Speaking with NowGamer Cage said that while they had intended not to spend any more time on Heavy Rain itself, Sony's insistence on adding Move compatability meant that the DLC had to be shelved indefinitely.
Cage explains: "Chronicles are on hold as all the team is focused on Heavy Rain Move. We proposed three episodes about one hour long and being focused on the background of the main characters. I thought fans would really enjoy these episodes because they explained many aspects of Heavy Rain and why characters are who they are."
The Quantic Dream head continued: "Unfortunately, Sony preferred to ask us to focus on Move to support the device rather than on creating new content. On our side, we did not want to spend more time on HR, which would have meant delaying new projects. This is a decision I can understand, and I am certainly happy we had the opportunity to play with this device and to support it, although I am certainly disappointed for fans we could not finish the story of HR the way we intended."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date